Wednesday 26 September 2012

Sistership♡

Hey guys! I have three cute sister in my class ! They are crazy, funny, cute, pretty & kind!~ ♡

The most pretty girl is Geraldine ... she is a girl who care alot for her friends and family although sometime her words maybe hurtful but after all she still care for me ..... without this bitch maybe my life won't be so happy liao (: ♡










The most cute girl is Jocelyn.... she is a girl who also cares for people who around her sometime she can be a funny person but sometime she can be a person like kena silent mode (: Without her maybe my life won't be so happy liao (: ♡











The most crazy girl is Michelle ..... She is a girl who can be like your mother coz she are good at nagging ppl she also care for her friends and family ... I always quarrel with her in class or outside but we had never want to hurt each other .. without this crazy woman  maybe my life won't be so happy liao (: ♡











Thank you sister!♡ When i need you guys the most you are always there for me♡ iloveyou sister♡


No comments:

Post a Comment